Why book with us ?
Book in confidence by dealing directly with the property owners.
What does it mean for you ?
• enjoy the advantage of a lower rate;
• personalized and flexible customer service until and during your holidays;
• no hidden costs;
• rental rates are not inflated by intermediairies adding their expensive booking fees;
• your questions are answered by real persons instead of computerized messages;
• you can be confident about the description, photos and rates of the properties;
• perfect privacy - you rent a „whole home“ that isn‘t shared with others;
• we consistently provide great experience for our guests;
• our holiday villas are advertised on die differenr listing platforms/marketplaces
• more privacy, space and value for less money !
Inquire today and let the plans for your next vacation become reality !
See you soon in Empuriabrava...☀️🌴
Our terms and conditions:
- All normal consumption costs and final cleaning are included in the total rent.
- The heating of the swimming pool is included from 15th of April until 31st of October. From 1st of November to mid-April the pools cannot be heated. Please find more information here (click on the link).
- A rental guarantee of 800 EUR for "Villa Montseny" (1000 EUR for VRBO/HomeAway online bookings) and 500 EUR (800 EUR for VRBO/HomeAway online bookings) for the other villas has to be paid in cash on your arrival. This deposit will be reimbursed if no damages have been revealed. For earlier departure between Friday evening 08 p.m. and Saturday morning 08 a.m., the rental guarantee will be reimbursed by bank transfer, in deduction of eventual banking fees.
- Reservation deposit: a down payment of 40% of the total rent to be paid in advance by bank transfer. Your booking will be confirmed only after receipt of both, contract AND payment within 5 days.
- Note for HomeAway/OwnersDirect/VRBO bookings: These marketplaces request the payment of a service fee (6-12% of the rent). This extra fee is determined solely by the VRBO/HomeAway company as a percentage of booking value, and is added at checkout. Please note that this fee is not part of the rent and therefore cannot be deducted from the rent.
- In Summer high season, the full balance/final payment has to be settled by bank transfer 3 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Bed linen and towels can be provided upon request: 10 EUR/person/single bed and 20 EUR/double bed, also 20 EUR per sofa bed). A towel set includes 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel: 5 EUR/person. Please order towels and bed linen at latest one week prior to your arrival. (Beds are not made)
- A baby cot (travel bed/without linen) can be rented for 10 EUR for the duration of your stay, as well as a baby high-chair for 10 EUR.
A one-time fee of 150 EUR for the final cleaning at the end of your stay is already included in the rent.
- Arrival & departure day: Saturday
- Minimum stay of 7 days: our holiday villas are rented on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday, the arrival and departure date within the booked period can be chosen according to your convenience, after approval by the landlords. A proof of a valid liability insurance will be requested on your arrival.
Check-in: from 04:00 p.m. Saturday afternoonCheck-out: 10:30 a.m. Saturday morning
- Arrivals on Saturday evening later than 08:00 p.m. will be charged with 20 EUR.
- Arrivals on Sunday (before 11 a.m. or after 05:30 p.m.) will be the exception, but are possible after approval by the landlords. An extra charge of 20 EUR will apply.
- Departures on Sundays are impossible and not accepted and departures earlier than Saturday 08:30 a.m. (morning) will be charged with a 20 EUR extra fee.
- The refund of the rental guarantee by bank transfer is only possible after prior agreement by the landlord and after communication of your bank details (your name, name of the bank, IBAN + Swift code/BIC).
- The check-out procedure will be made before departure and in presence of the tenant. In case of early departure between Friday evening 8 p.m. and Saturday morning 8 a.m., the rental guarantee can only be refunded by bank transfer, in deduction of the bank’s charges; that means these are at the expense of the tenant (see above).
- The minimum age is 25 years and younger guests (under this age) must travel with a relative or another person of min. 25 years old. A copy of the liability insurance is compulsory and has to be provided at the booking confirmation.
- Additional bookings and/or change of the tenant/house or similar modifications in the rental agreement are possible (depending on availability), but will be charged with an extra fee of min. 20 Euro and max. 50 Euro.
- Cancellation is possible by written notification until latest 30 days prior to arrival. The deposit is not refundable, but will be retained by the landlord. The deposit already paid can only be credited for a new booking in case of a lockdown in Catalonia/Spain or a closure of the French-Spanish border or if the cancelled period could be rented to another tenant under the same rental conditions.
- Important: individual fears or similar do not entitle to free cancellation in case of a travel warning. Even if the vacationer is/was quarantined at home before/after the trip to a Corona risk country, there is no right to free cancellation or refund of the deposit. Only the closure of the French-Spanish border and a lockdown in Catalonia will entitle to a rebooking.We therefore highly recommend a separate travel insurance with a provider of your choice.
No payment by credit card & cheques !
What is the HomeAway service fee?
„This means... significant investments. To support these efforts, and to balance the cost of investments between owners and travelers“, HomeAway charges a service fee which is paid by the travelers when booking through the HomeAway websites and is only charged to the traveler’s credit card once the booking has been accepted.
The fee is a percentage of the total amount of the reservation, excluding taxes and refundable fees. The percentage rate may change from time to time.“